Sold Date: December 5, 2016
Start Date: November 25, 2016
Final Price: $53.00 (USD)
Bid Count: 9
Seller Feedback: 298
Buyer Feedback: 539
Cassette Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)
Inlay Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)
Case Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)
Release Year: 1988
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
[If something is not addressed below, we are always happy to answer questions. Please make sure that you agree with all terms below before purchasing.]
Arbitrator - Arbitrator (self released, 1988, USA)
Cassette, paper labels, pad, insert, and case are all very clean.
Please see photos.
Acquired from a private collection.
Item comes from a pet-free/smoke-free environment.
Actual item shown - see pictures.
More hard-to-find music collectibles, vinyl records, audio cassettes, CD's, etc like this going up soon! Follow our eBay store! Combine shipping and save!
SHIPPING / POLICIES:
• We only ship to addresses that are associated with an eBay account, as suggested by eBay. No exceptions.
• Local pick up is also available 11:00 am - 8:00 pm (daily) at our brick and mortar shop. JACKNIFE RECORDS & TAPES, 3149 Glendale Blvd, Atwater Village (Los Angeles), CA 90039 • (323) 661-4533 • Please let us know at least one day in advance so we can have this, and any other items, ready for you. ☺️
• We will ship this Cassette (domestically) via USPS First Class Mail (free of any additional charge to you), or (if you want it quicker you may choose) Priority Mail, or Express Mail, based on calculated cost. All shipments have tracking. The tracking number is viewable in your My eBay & via emails sent to you through eBay.
• We will ship this Cassette (worldwide) via eBay's Global Shipping program (cheap), or direct via USPS Express Mail only; no exceptions. This is because we must track all items, and Express is the only service that does so conveniently. We do not undervalue items on customs forms or mark as "gifts" because this voids insurance; please do not ask us to do these things. The buyer is responsible for any additional international fees that your country may charge as a result.
RETURNS / POLICIES:
• Returns are accepted but there is a 25% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Return shipping must be paid by the buyer. If you have any questions about this item we are always happy to answer to the best of our ability.
• If you are a buyer in CA, by law we must charge sales tax.
[If something is not addressed above, we are always happy to answer questions. Please make sure that you agree with all terms above before purchasing.]